1) Hime hime
3) Lizard Guy
4) Someone must’ve died in a race because all I see is fanart of him with wings and halos rest in piece Ghost Cyclist watch over their team
Nico di Angelo being really nervous about asking a boy out and him bringing flowers with him but he’s so nervous that the flowers end up wilting in his hands and he’s freaking out even more and it’s too late to replace them with new flowers and I don’t know where I’m going with this but imagine really cute flustered nico asking out a boyAnd Jason’s hiding in the bush a few feet away giving him a thumbs up like go get him tiger and Nico is desperately giving him the go away signal
whenever I say YOOOOOOO this is exactly what I’m imagining
This is the exact YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I use
- When did you join Tumblr?: 2010
- Why did you join Tumblr?: some of my rp friends had one and i got curious.
- What kind of blog do you have?: ANIME AND ANIME AND ANIME AND ANIME and sometimes books
- How many posts do you have?: 22,090
- How many likes do you have?: 35,558
- How many messages do you have?: 2 (one i keep forever and ever because it’s cute)
- How many blogs do you follow?: 287
- How many followers do you have?: 611
- How often do you change your theme?: once in a maybe never
- How often do you change your icon?: probably once every four months, i think?
- List all the urls you’ve ever had:i’ve only had one other and it’s a secret.
- Do you have any favourite blogs?: i have so many omg
- Do you often hit post limit?: i never actually have, now that i think about it.
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?: sometimes, but it’s usually like ‘hello u r so cute bye’ because i’m a wuss
- Do you ever get anon hate?: only once ever
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr?: omg yes
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?: 33,000+
- What’s your favourite thing about Tumblr?: all the amazing people i’ve met on here! also the sheer amount of times my eyes get opened to something new and awesome. yay!
- What’s your least favourite thing about Tumblr?: the same elitist, terrible people i find in a lot of social media. people would be a lot happier if they didn’t take things so seriously.
CRUSH THE IDEA THAT NONBINARY PEOPLE HAVE TO BE MASCULINE IN ORDER TO BE ANDROGYNOUS
The first game’s anniversary was actually yesterday but I wanted to let a little more news build up before posting to avoid the flood of news we had last week. Next year will be the big tenth anniversary so I hope we can expect good things!
Sengoku Basara: Judge End bath towels are coming to arcades
Game centres will be offering four different 120cm x 60cm Sengoku Basara: Judge End bath towels as prizes during November 2014 for lucky fans in Japan. The sample pictures are small so it’s difficult to tell how the towels will look at full size.
Answer all these questions and you should have a fully-developed character for your audience to connect with.
A strong character can carry a weak plot; but a strong plot can’t carry weak characters
I didn’t know I needed this.
*Rubbing this all over my face*
gayprotagonist said: I CAME CLOSE
IT’S A DARK PATH. IT WAS PHANTOM OF THE OPERA FANFICTION OKAY.